EXCURSIONS, TRANSFERS AND SHOWS
Get away from the hustle and bustle of daily life and transport yourself to a place like no other. We will introduce you to the rhythm of Spanish life and allow you acquire a deeper understanding of what makes this country so special. Spain's traditions, culture and gastronomy will undoubtedly leave you with a renewed sense of what life is really about.
From Barcelona to Madrid, Costa Brava to Mallorca, Cordoba to Seville, Paris to Rome, Lisbon to Tenerife, Valencia to Zaragoza - you will discover that the squares and streets of all of these cities and everything in between are rich in history and culture.
In every corner you can find reminders of the brutality of medieval punishments, hear the triumphant steps of Roman legions, fathom the dark secrets of alchemists, share the triumphs of discoverers, feel the suffering of poets, and hear the echoes of impassioned religious speeches.
Every nook and cranny of has a story to tell and an audience waiting to listen. Inconspicuous houses often are unique examples of architectural styles. Tiny cafes may turn into hidden cultural hideouts and literary bars evoke an atmosphere of long departed famous personalities and historical characters.
While some cities welcome you with open arms you will easily find that others completely conquer you. Many times discovering these hidden gems is the highlight of our customers' travels and we hope it will be yours!
We can create the perfect itinerary that fits your every desire. Below you will find the services we offer:
At your request we will prepare an itinerary for any other tours not mentioned in this section.
- Individual tours of the main historical cities in comfortable vehicles. We provide transportation for any number of customers for 1 to 50 or more.
- Walking tours through the historic city centers.
- Guided visits to the main museums of Spain.
- Half day or full day trips to remote cities and other parts of the country as well to national parks, rural hinterlands, fortresses and castles.
- Unique itineraries: "Wine and Gastronomy Regions of Spain", "Wine and the Sea", "The Unknown Spain", "In the footsteps of The Da Vinci Code" and others.
- Group excursions in Barcelona and Madrid are offered in English and scheduled daily throughout the year. Other regions (Andalucía, Valencia, Alicante, Costa del Sol, Costa Brava etc.) are only offered during the high season.
- Transportation is offered with the English –speaking driver's assistant or English speaking guide (depends on the group size).
Other languages are also available (Italian, Japanese, Greek, Polish, French, German, Portuguese, and Chines etc.)
- Special tours are also available to celebrate events or festivals such as the Flower Festival in Girona, the Fireworks in Costa Brava, San Fermin in Pamplona and many more.
- Shows tickets (Flamenco, Casino show, Rumba, Djazz, Fado etc.)
- Tickets to performances, concerts, football matches, and bullfights
- We can make restaurant reservations and offer choices in menus for both groups and individuals at any budget. Starting from 25€.
- We can book and purchase train, plane and ferry tickets.
Download catalogues in MS Word file here